The entry criteria for the Generation easyJet Pilot Training Program have been published.
· Be aged 18+;
· Have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK, EU or Switzerland;
· For MPL upgrade opportunities, to hold 2/3 A-Levels at grades C or above (or equivalent, excluding general studies and critical thinking). Without A-Levels, a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) Grade C or above, including Maths, Science and English language, may be accepted;
· Have no more than 85 hours powered flight experience;
· Possess, or be capable of obtaining, a valid Class 1 Pilot Medical Certificate without restrictions;
· Be fluent in English, both written and verbal;
· Produce a clear CRC (Criminal Record Check) basic disclosure certificate before training can commence;
· Minimum height 5’ 2” (157cm);
· Be available to start training from Spring 2017.
The programme is only open to new applications and no-one currently in training is eligible to apply.