British Airways has announced a requirement for newly-qualified pilots to join its Airbus fleet based at London Heathrow and Gatwick.
Interestingly, the recruitment advertisement specifically states that BA are looking for candidates from a Modular and Integrated training background.
The job specification states: “We offer a greater choice of fleet types and routes, both long and shorthaul, than any other UK airline. You can fly the world’s most modern fleet including the new Boeing 787 and Airbus A350.”
Far beyond the flight deck, you’ll be respected for the difference you make. You can be proud to lead a superb customer-centric operation.
With you on board, we’ll achieve our vision to be ‘the airline of choice with personalised service, exceptional reliability, a digital mindset and unique British style’.
With a generous salary, biddable roster to destinations around the globe, excellent staff travel benefits and a competitive pension, 2019 is a great year to join us as we continue to grow and celebrate our 100th year of providing a world class airline to Britain and the world.
Basic requirements for the role include:
• GCSE certificates including Maths, English and Science (excluding General studies and Critical Thinking) grade C and above plus proof of 112 UCAS points according to the 2017 UCAS point system or equivalent.
• An EASA Frozen Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence with a requirement to transfer to a UK issued Licence prior to Type Rating, with a current Multi Engine Instrument Rating.
• An EASA Class 1 flight crew medical.
• ATPL Ground School certificates.
• Proof of first time pass in both CPL and ME/IR (First time pass requirement as opposed to First Series) within the last 18 months.
• Certificate of MCC on a twin-engine Jet simulator within the last 12 months.
• Written confirmation from the Flight Training Organisations of ATPL Exams/CPL/IR Performance and training reports.
• ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language.
Further details of the on-line application process can be found at: https://careers.ba.com/job/gatwick/newly-qualified-pilot-modular-and-integrated/22348/11047188
The job reference is: 3235