A further 18 places are now available for aspiring pilots to join the CTC WINGS MPL in partnership with Flybe. This airline pilot career programme leads directly to a job as a Dash-8 Q400 First Officer, flying regional and European routes across Flybe’s European network. The programme also offers the opportunity to complete a BSc Honours Degree in Professional Aviation Pilot Practice – in partnership with Middlesex University – alongside training.
Colin Rydon, Director of Flight Operations for Flybe said, “We are delighted to once again be in a position to offer yet more aspiring pilots a great start to their careers with this mentored programme. Flybe is committed to developing people and has consistently proven its dedication to providing exciting career opportunities for new pilots over the years.
The Flybe programme entry requirements include:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have the unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA and Switzerland;
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including Maths, English and a Science (single or dual award),
AND either 2 A-Levels or academic equivalents at Grade C or above,
OR An Honours Degree at 2:2 or higher (also acceptable will be higher degrees such as Masters or Doctorate). Vocational equivalents are also acceptable;
- be fluent in English (verbal and written);
- produce a CRC (Criminal Record Check) Basic Disclosure Certificate before training can commence;
- be able to obtain a UK CAA Class 1 medical examination prior to commencement of training;
- minimum height 5’2” (1.58m), maximum height 6’3” (1.91m).
Applications are now open via ctcaviation.com/flybe for a limited time.